Capricorn FM faces criticism for making fun of Nasty C's unique toe.

Capricorn FM faces criticism from fans of Nasty C in Limpopo Province due to a recent music trivia on social media that many feel crossed the line by mocking his unique toe.

The controversy arose when the radio station made a playful comment about Nasty C's unusual toe, which received a lot of criticism and triggered a negative response on social media. On Twitter (X), Capricorn FM posted a picture of Nasty C's distinct toe and asked their followers to guess the name of another hip hop artist who is also known for having an unusually large toe.

"#MusicTrivia | Can you guess which South African Hip Hop artist is famous for having an unusually big toe? #CapricornParty," reads the tweet.

The post didn't sit right with a lot of fans, as some accused the radio station of trying to stay relevant by trolling Nasty C.

Nasty C revealed his significant toe to the public a few years back, confessing that it had always made him uncomfortable and he had kept it a secret. "It's something I've hidden from nearly everyone, something I had to live with while growing up. I chose to keep it in the past because I didn't want it to define me," he shared.

"I didn't even mention this to my friends until about a month ago. My partner has only seen it for about a year now. I simply didn't want to deal with people sharing their opinions, talking about it, staring or teasing me. But now, I've reached a point where I couldn't care less about any of that," he further expressed.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post