Cassper advises men to be cautious about engaging in sexual relationships with individuals who may be influential in shaping their destinies

Cassper Nyovest recently shared a message on social media, advising men to be cautious when it comes to getting involved in intimate relationships with people who might claim to be their "destiny helpers."

Cassper Nyovest recently took to Instagram to discuss an important topic – sex. In a heartfelt message, he urged men to avoid the mindset of pursuing a sexual relationship with every woman they encounter. "Good morning everyone! Today, I want to have a conversation about sex. I understand it may sound amusing, but there's a message I've been wanting to share with my fellow brothers who may be on a similar path as me," Cassper expressed.

"My experience with what I’ve learnt about you know our relationship with sex and our relationship with women that we meet. We lose out on a lot of beautiful experiences or beautiful friendships because we want to have sex with every attractive woman that we meet."
"We want to have sex with every woman who is interested in us, who wants to have a conversation with us which we find interesting or attractive. And we dont know how much we lose on, for instance, you meet someone at a party or a library, wherever, at the mall and something is attracting you to her."
"You might think that it’s only her looks but it’s probably not. It’s possible that this person was sent to help you with something in your future. You meet her, and you guys have sex and a few weeks later you guys dont speak anymore because you have concluded your relationship to be a sexual one. A few weeks later you go through something and not know that this person that you met, was supposed to be the vessel that gets you over this hurdle,” Cassper added.

Cassper unexpectedly shared advice and backed it up by sharing his own personal experience. "I recently went through something similar in my life. I'm not usually one to share personal experiences, but I find it's the simplest way for someone else to connect," explained Cassper Nyovest.

“I met a lady a while ago and when I met her I was interested in her and I wanted to have a sexual relationship with her. But we didn’t meet because she went through something and I just thought she was just like ghosting me for no reason.
“I recently faced a challenge in my life and she reached out to me, she’s been so helpful in navigating what I was going through and I just thought about the fact that when I met this lady I really wanna get into some pants. Little did I know that God was sending me a vessel, an angel, someone to help me.
“So I just wanna share this message with all the gents out there to say you know, not every woman that you meet that you’re attracted to is meant to be a sexual partner,” Cassper added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post